| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sta. Rita De Cassia in August is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 20.1 °C (36.2 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0.7mm (0in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Sta. Rita De Cassia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sta. Rita De Cassia: