| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sta. Rita De Cassia in February is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in February is very faintly moist. Some 140.3mm (5.5in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Sta. Rita De Cassia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sta. Rita De Cassia: