| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sta. Rita De Cassia in May is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Sta. Rita De Cassia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sta. Rita De Cassia: