| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sta. Rita De Cassia in November is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in November is a little damp. Some 159.8mm (6.3in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Sta. Rita De Cassia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sta. Rita De Cassia: