| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sta. Rita De Cassia in October is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 70mm (2.8in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Sta. Rita De Cassia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sta. Rita De Cassia: