Vs > Onega
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Onega Climate & Distance Between
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Pawhuska, Ok, Usa
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Montreux, Switzerland
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Parana, Brazil
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Iguatu, Brazil
Onega vs Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand
Onega vs Arad, Romania
Onega vs Santa Maria, Portugal
Onega vs Mwmosa, Malawi
Atakpame vs Mukteswar/ Kumaon
Kaitoke vs Münster
Burgeo, Nf vs Bajsun
Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane vs Haines Junction, Yukon
- The distance between Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil and Onega, Russia is approximately 10,750 km or 6,680 mi.
- To reach Sta. Rita De Cassia in this distance one would set out from Onega bearing 258.6° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Sta. Rita De Cassia bearing 206.1° or SSW .
- Sta. Rita De Cassia has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Onega has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Sta. Rita De Cassia is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Onega is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 22.6 °C (40.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.4 °C (43.9°F) less in Sta. Rita De Cassia. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 406.5 mm (16 in) more which is equivalent to 406.5 l/m² (9.98 US gal/ft²) or 4,065,000 l/ha (434,575 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 46.3° higher in Sta. Rita De Cassia than in Onega.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Sta. Rita De Cassia relative to Onega. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Onega vs Sta. Rita De Cassia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -52 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Santa Maria, Ca, Usa
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Khlong Yai, Thailand
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Beja, Portugal
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Cape Smidta, Russia
Onega vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Onega vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada
Onega vs Sagres, Algarve, Portugal
Onega vs Williamsport, Pa, Usa
Tela vs Franca
Bettles, Ak vs Bizerte
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan vs State University, Nm
Phetchabun vs Panjgur
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Onega Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Sta. Rita De Cassia
Climate Guides for Locations near Onega
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 449.7 kms (279.4 miles) NNW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 478.9 kms (297.6 miles) WNW
- Gridino, Russia - 272.7 kms (169.5 miles) NW
- Kem, Russia - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) NW
- Kajaani, Finland - 508.1 kms (315.7 miles) W
- Reboly, Russia - 357.4 kms (222.1 miles) W
- Kuopio, Finland - 530.6 kms (329.7 miles) W
- Joensuu, Finland - 445.3 kms (276.7 miles) WSW
- Petrozavodsk, Russia - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) SW
- Sortovala, Russia - 447.2 kms (277.9 miles) WSW
- Vytegra, Russia - 331.7 kms (206.1 miles) SSW